Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FRAC Trial, Loveland, CO April 4&5

Well, it was cold, windy and snowy on Saturday. Thank goodness we were inside, although, it was still really cold inside the building. I am really a warm weather kind of person though, so take that review with a grain of salt.
I was very pleased with how Killy and I ran overall. We had two Q's. One in P2 Snooker and one in P2 Pairs, but we were close in all the others. Even in Performance Speed Jumping...only one jump away from a Q, but our time was slow.

The bad things from the weekend: Weave issues: either not hitting the entry or popping once in. Today, at home, he was great, so I think it's a matter of trials and mileage. My handling: late,late,late, not driving.

The good: Contacts: Great contacts all weekend. He listens! Jumpers! Last run of the day and we got it together. He knocked a bar and I lost focus so he went off course, but what a great run.

I will post video as soon as I have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment