Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FRAC Video

Killy's P2 Standard run is posted on youtube. See the link on the bottom right of the blog to view.

I had thought originally that our run was terrible. Thank Goodness for the video because it was really pretty good overall. We had a great run to the A-Frame. The bobble after the frame was my fault. We had to push to the left over a jump. I signaled "turn" and he turned tight...looking for a flip into a tunnel under the frame. I should have just pushed toward the jump and gave him a verbal jump command.....I need to remember that. Goes back to my mantra of being consistent with my verbals as well as my signals. The weaves were all Killy, though. He did a drive by (no collection) and popped. I could see his head come up on the video, turn and anticipate the next obstacle. Just mileage here. He gets amped at the trials and just needs to remember to do his poles.

No comments:

Post a Comment